Stainless steel has the good performances as wear-resisting, heat-resisting, acid-resisting and corrosion resisting.
Just because of these characteristics, the wire mesh made of stainless steel is extensively used in mining, chemical industry, food industry and pharmaceutical industry.
Our Stainless Steel Wire Mesh products are generally made of SUS302, 304, 316, 316L and 321.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Weave Pattern/Style:
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Note:
1. Standard roll length 30m,Width 1m, 1.2m, 1.5m, 2.0m etc.
2. Packing: water-proof paper, woven bag and also can be made as per client's requirement.
3. Mesh counts: 1 mesh to 635 mesh.
|Specicaton List of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh|
|Mesh/Inch||Wire Gauge (SWG)||Aperture in mm|